Deadline: 15 June 2016
Through this programme, the EU will seek to build the capacity of CSOs in Armenia to be effective and accountable independent actors through implementation of a comprehensive horizontal capacity building programme that includes a sub-granting facility.
- To improve organizational capacities of CSOs to better respond to citizen’s needs;
- To improve capacity of civil society to engage in policy formulation/monitoring and strengthen the oversight functions of civil society.
- Lot 1: Any grant requested under this call for proposals must fall between EUR 2,000,000 to EUR 2,000,000.
- Lot 2: Any grant requested under this call for proposals must fall between EUR 2,000,000 to EUR 2,000,000.
Actions must take place in Armenia.
The initial planned duration of the action for both the lots shall be 36 months each.
- In order to be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must:
- be a legal person and
- be non-profit-making and
- be a specific type of organisation such as: civil society organisations, including non-governmental non-profit organisations and independent foundations, think tanks and networks at local, national, regional and international level.
- be established in Armenia or a Member State of the European Union or of the European Economic Area and
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary
- The lead applicant must act with co-applicant(s) as specified hereafter. Co-applicants participate in designing and implementing the action, and the costs they incur are eligible in the same way as those incurred by the lead applicant.
- The lead applicant and its co-applicants may act with affiliated entities.
- Entities directly or indirectly controlled by an applicant (daughter companies or first-tier subsidiaries). They may also be entities controlled by an entity controlled by an applicant (granddaughter companies or second-tier subsidiaries) and the same applies to further tiers of control;
- Entities directly or indirectly controlling the applicant (parent companies). Likewise, they may be entities controlling an entity controlling the applicant;
- Entities under the same direct or indirect control as the applicant (sister companies).
How to Apply
- The application procedure consists of two phases:
- Concept Notes
- Full Applications
- In the first instance, only concept notes must be submitted for evaluation. Thereafter, lead applicants who have been pre-selected will be invited to submit a full application.
Austria, Armenia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
For more information, please visit this link and download the guidelines.