The Rothschild Foundation Hanadiv Europe has launched the Expert Visit Grant that enables institutions to receive professional advice from an expert in their field.
This outside expertise may be a useful first step for heritage institution looking to create an exhibition space, for museums in need of significant upgrade or strategic change and for museums that are looking to strengthen underdeveloped activities but need guidance.
- Institutions may apply to receive professional advice in the areas of:
- Grants up to £2000 will be awarded to cover the expert’s fee (up to £1000) and the travel expenses (up to £1000 against receipts).
- Payment will be made directly to the expert once the invoice, receipts and report are received and approved.
- They welcome applications from any organisation or institutions based in Europe, EU and non-EU states alike, including Ukraine, Russia and Belarus.
- The organisation’s activities must be deemed charitable under UK charity law and includes organisations which are either not-for-profit or publicly funded eg. state or private libraries, archives, museums, research institutes, or universities.
For more information, visit https://rothschildfoundation.eu/what-we-fund/museums/expert-visit/