Deadline: 20 March 2017
FCO would welcome proposals that will help to deliver progress in the following areas:
- Strengthening coordination between human rights institutions at the federal, provincial and district level.
- Strengthening implementation at the federal and provincial level of legislation designed to protect the rights of minorities and vulnerable persons, particularly women and girls.
- Helping to create a more tolerant space for public debate to promote freedom of religion or belief.
The total funding available for project(s) is yet to be confirmed but FCO are initially seeking proposals of between £100,000 – £200,000.
How to Apply
- Applicants attached few important documents related to the Human Rights Fund:
- Proposal form over 80k
- Proposal Form under 10k
- Project Proposal form £10k-£80k
- Project Concept Form
- Activity based budget
- Applications must be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Pakistan
For more information, please visit Human Rights Fund.