- The funding requested does not exceed € 8 000.
- The funding requested does not exceed 50% of the total project budget.
- The duration of the grant requested is from one to two years.
- Your project is in line with the national strategy of the intervention country.
- Your NGO and/or your implementing partner must be registered and allowed to work in the intervention country.
- The project is participatory and partnership-based: it is designed and implemented in conjunction with the relevant populations and with recognized local and/or international partners, and fosters capacity building.
- The project activities are concrete and sustainable, with measurable results.
- Your application contains a detailed overall budget (in euros), indicating the costs to be covered by Fondation Ensemble, including administrative costs (10% maximum) that incorporate head office support costs.
- Your application includes a funding plan with the names of donors and their envisaged, acquired or confirmed contributions.
- The proposal must be written in French or in English.
- Your organization must have been in existence for at least two full years.
For more information, visit https://www.fondationensemble.org/en/submit-proposal/threatened-animal-species-fund/intro-calendar/