The Regional Office of the Friedrich-Eber-Stiftung “Dialogue Eastern Europe” is inviting representatives of civil society from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine to apply for project funding.
- Socio-ecological transformation
- Political and socio-economic aspects of gender equality
- The project budget must not exceed 5,000 EUR.
- The projects should be implemented by the end of 2020.
- Proposals can be submitted by public organizations, civic initiatives, think tanks and research institutions from 6 Eastern Partnership countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine) and Russia. Project proposals can be written either in English or Russian language.
- In order to be eligible for funding, the project should focus not only on purely national issues, but also include issues that are relevant to other countries in the Eastern Partnership region. Ideally, project funded through this Call for Proposals should involve cooperation between several partners from the EaP countries and/or Russia with the aim of developing results with a regional perspective.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/330aaXS