Deadline: 30 June 2016
The EEA Grants and Norway Grants seek proposals for their 5th open call on “Fund for Bilateral Relations at the PL07”.The Fund’s purpose is to develop partnerships and to facilitate networking, exchange, sharing and transfer of knowledge, technology, experience and best practices between beneficiaries and entities from Donor States (Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein) and international organisations.
Actions taken under the Fund refer to the purpose of the PL07, which is to contribute to improving the health of the Polish society by reducing health inequalities caused by social factors.
The total allocation available within the 5th call for FBR applications at the PL07 programme level (funds from the EEA Financial Mechanism, Norwegian Financial Mechanism and Polish state budget) amounts to: 180 000 EUR, i.e. 762 480 PLN.
All Polish public and private bodies as well as non-governmental organizations constituted as legal entities and operating in the public interest and other relevant entities operating in the health care field are eligible applicants, including the following:
- public and non-public health care institutions providing health services financed from public funds and their founding institutions including:
- public and non-public health care institutions transformed into capital companies providing health services financed from public funds;
- research institutions functioning in the health care system;
- medical universities or public universities conducting didactic and research activity in the medical science;
- long term care centers financed from public funds and their founding institutions;
- non-governmental organizations operating in the health care field.
- Only Polish entities are eligible applicants.
The entities from Donor States can participate in Fund for Bilateral Relation project as project partners. Eligible project partners from Donor States are all public and private bodies, as well as non-governmental organisations and international organizations constituted as legal entities and operating in the public interest in the field of health (and other relevant institutions).
How to Apply
FBR application must be submitted in Polish in paper and electronic form available on the website.
Eligible Countries: Poland, Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein.
For more information, please visit FBR PL07.