Deadline: 13 March 2020
The Lady Neville Charity is accepting applications to provide grants that will make a clear and significant contribution to grass-roots charitable organisations working in designated priority areas.
The charity was formally set up in 1978 following a bequest from Ralph Neville JP.
Organisations applying must be working in at least one of the following three priority areas:
- Local Heritage projects which help local groups to conserve and restore their landmarks, landscape, traditions and culture
- Performing and Visual Arts Groups involved in undertaking a particular activity in any field in this area
- Any charitable activity taking place in communities where the Skinners’ Company has existing work or historical links
Applicants may be able to apply for a one-off capital grant of up to £1,000.
- The Lady Neville Charity is pleased to welcome applications from:
- Registered charities or not-for-profit organisations in the UK whose total annual income is less than £100,000, and the total project cost is less than £10,000.
- They do not accept applications from:
- individuals requesting sponsorship
- organisations requiring revenue based assistance – staff salaries, general running costs, hire costs, consumables, workshops.
- organisations delivering projects in hospital, nursing or residential care settings, or for medical research
- organisations which have received a grant from the Lady Neville Charity within the last year
- other grant-making charities
For more information, visit https://www.skinners.org.uk/grants-and-trusts/the-lady-neville-charity/