Deadline: 13 March 2020
The Lady Neville Charity is accepting applications to provide grants that will make a clear and significant contribution to grass-roots charitable organisations working in designated priority areas.
The charity was formally set up in 1978 following a bequest from Ralph Neville JP.
Organisations applying must be working in at least one of the following three priority areas:
- Local Heritage projects which help local groups to conserve and restore their landmarks, landscape, traditions and culture
- Performing and Visual Arts Groups involved in undertaking a particular activity in any field in this area
- Any charitable activity taking place in communities where the Skinners’ Company has existing work or historical links
Applicants may be able to apply for a one-off capital grant of up to £1,000.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- The Lady Neville Charity is pleased to welcome applications from:
- Registered charities or not-for-profit organisations in the UK whose total annual income is less than £100,000, and the total project cost is less than £10,000.
- They do not accept applications from:
- individuals requesting sponsorship
- organisations requiring revenue based assistance – staff salaries, general running costs, hire costs, consumables, workshops.
- organisations delivering projects in hospital, nursing or residential care settings, or for medical research
- organisations which have received a grant from the Lady Neville Charity within the last year
- other grant-making charities
For more information, visit https://www.skinners.org.uk/grants-and-trusts/the-lady-neville-charity/
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.