Deadline: 15 March 2020
The State Environmental Fund of the Czech Republic, as an intermediary of the Program “Environment, Ecosystems and Climate Change,” financed from the Norwegian Funds 2014 – 2021, have announced a Call for Proposals named “Oslo”.
The call focuses on the development of strategic documents establishing an approach to climate change-related problems and identifying adaptation and / or mitigation measures for its impact.
In the framework of the Environment, Ecosystems and Climate Change Programme (here in after referred to as the “Programme”) four areas of support were selected on the basis of stakeholder consultations. Projects will be implemented in these areas and supported by the Norway Grants.
- The amount of support that can be awarded for a project is at least EUR 5,000 (130,000 CZK) and a maximum of EUR 50,000 (1,300,000 CZK);
- The amount of support that can be granted within a single project is at least 130 thousand. crowns (5,000 euros) and a maximum of 1.3 million crowns (50,000 euros);
- The eligible costs of the project may be reimbursed at 90% of the Programme’s funds, subject to the other conditions of the call .
- All entities and organizations, public or private, commercial or non-commercial and non-governmental non-profit organizations established as legal entities in the Czech Republic (all Czech legal entities) may apply for support;
- Natural persons are not eligible applicants.
The submitted application is first assessed in terms of formal requirements (administrative criteria) and justification (eligibility criteria) of the application. Within the control of formal requirements and overall eligibility the application will be assessed according to the following list of criteria:
- The application is submitted by an eligible applicant according to this Call and it contains the list of any consultant involved in preparation of the application (eliminating criterion);
- Eligible project partner, if any (eliminating criterion);
- There is only one application per project (eliminating criterion);
- The application has been processed and submitted through the AIS SEF (eliminating criterion);
- The application is complete;
- The application is processed in Czech and accompanied by a brief description in English;
- The budget of the project is given in CZK and the total budget also contains an aliquot amount in EUR (according to the EUR/CZK exchange rate set out in this Call3);
- The application contains a valid signature of the statutory representative of the applicant or authorized person (the authorization will be inserted as an attachment in the AIS SEF).
For more information, visit https://www.sfzp.cz/dotace-a-pujcky/norske-fondy/aktualni-vyzvy/detail-vyzvy/?id=3