- Priority will be given to initiatives that have already started their activity , those that include elements of crowdfunding, volunteering (free labor), attracting a wide range of people, promoting grassroots civic participation , and supporting social entrepreneurship.
- Registered NGOs will have the benefit of receiving funding, but the Foundation is also ready to consider applications from non-formal community initiatives and organizations working with religious communities.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
The average cost of the projects will be UAH 50 thousand, but the Fund will consider all submitted initiatives regardless of their scale.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
The project must meet the following criteria:
- Should address the rapid response to the COVID-19 pandemic;
- Has a well-defined target group;
- Has clear goals that can be achieved by the proposed actions, with the requested resources and in a timely manner.
For more information, visit https://www.irf.ua/contest/konkurs-grantiv-dlya-protydiyi-koronavirusu-lyudyanist-i-vzayemodopomoga/
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.