Deadline: 31 January 2020
The Public Affairs Section of the Embassy of the United States in Panama has announced an open competition for organizations to submit funding applications for a project to highlight the shared history of the United States and Panama through the identification and promotion of relevant historical sites.
This project aims to promote U.S. national interests through the development of stronger support among the people of Panama. Ideal partners include organizations that are familiar with U.S.- Panamanian history that can demonstrate the ability to produce high-quality results that will reach a large audience.
Total available funding: $40,000
- The following organizations are eligible to apply:
- Registered Not-for-profit organizations, including think tanks and civil society/nongovernmental organizations
- Universities and educational institutions
- Governmental institutions.
- For-profit or commercial entities are not eligible to apply
For more information, visit https://pa.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/262/Notice-of-Funding-Opportunity-PAS-PAN-FY20-03-Historical-Markers.pdf