Deadline: 30 September 2019
The Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation is seeking applications for the 3rd Round of its Visual Arts Support Programme.
The Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation provides funding for projects in the field of Visual Arts that fulfil the following criteria:
- Projects of artistic creation carried out in Portugal, with public presentation.
- Exhibition projects carried out abroad (solo or group exhibitions), involving Portuguese artists. Exhibition projects that are curated by and/or include the involvement of an institution or a body focused on international artistic production and dissemination will be given priority.
- Professional art-related entities, curators and Portuguese or foreign visual artists who live or usually work in Portugal may apply for this support.
- Funding is intended to act as an incentive and to partially cover costs budgeted for each project.
A maximum of 10 grants of up to €3,000 and a maximum of 8 grants of between €10,000 and €20,000 will be allocated every year.
- Professional artistic entities.
- Portuguese visual artists.
- Foreign visual artists who live and usually work in Portugal.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://gulbenkian.pt/en/grant/visual-arts-support-programme-3rd-phase/