Deadline: 31 August 2019
The Pride Lion Alliance and The Department of Human Dimensions of Natural Resources at Colorado State University will offer a 3-day training workshop at the Brackenhurst Conference and Training Center in Limuru, Kenya to a cohort of women conservationists aimed at helping them develop their leadership skills.
The training will offer customized skill building opportunities such as leadership identity development, mentorship development, negotiation and conflict resolution, visibility raising, and creating a peer network of women conservation leaders to support one another in achieving greater conservation impact.
- Successful applicants will have their lodging, meals and conference registration fully funded. Additional stipends will be available for travel expenses up to $500USD.
- The focus of the training is for women-identified individuals;
- Work in the environmental conservation space;
- Currently hold a middle or upper-level management position;
- Currently lead a team of at least 2 people;
- Have worked in Africa for 5 years or more or be an African national.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more infromation please visit https://sites.warnercnr.colostate.edu/pathways-africa/women-conservation-leaders-training/