Deadline: 26 July 2019
Applications are open for the Future2 Make the Difference! Grants which reaches out to financial planning professionals who have the passion, commitment and social conscience to assist young people to realize their full potential.
Financial planners support Future2 through volunteer work, raising funds and nominating grassroots not-for-profit organisations for Future2 Make the Difference! grants.
Each year, Future2’s Make the Difference! Grant program supports young Australians aged 12 to 25 years experiencing social, financial or physical hardship.
Future2’s make the difference grants support projects and programs that assist young Australians that may be:
- Living in poverty;
- At risk of juvenile justice or transitioning out of it;
- Intellectually or physically disabled;
- Socially isolated;
- Living in dysfunctional family situations;
- Fighting substance abuse.
- The grant of Upto $10K for a 1 year is being provided. All grants are made at the sole discretion of the Future2 Foundation, based on a thorough evaluation of individual applications.
- Australian based not-for-profits assisting youth in need, aged between 12-25;
- Charities with Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status;
- Registered charities;
- Not for profit organisations (NFPs).
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Country: Australia
For further information, please visit https://future2foundation.org.au/grants/future2-make-the-difference-grants/