Deadline: 31 December 2017
The Girlboss Foundation’s mission is to empower the next generation of female entrepreneurs within the creative community. The Foundation fulfills its mission through distinctive grants programs, providing women in the worlds of design, fashion, music and the arts with financial endowments to achieve their goals.
Each grant beneficiary will receive project funding of $15,000, in addition to exposure through the #GIRLBOSS® digital channels.
- To be eligible, applicants must identify as female, US residents, that are or will be 18 years or older by the close of the submission window.
- Grants are exclusive to female creative business owners in the worlds of design, fashion, music, and the arts.
The committee reviews all applications submitted within the period and judges each project based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrates creativity + innovation in the specific field (30%)
- Demonstrates business acumen + forward planning (30%)
- Demonstrates financial need (30%)
- Proposed timing, work plan, and budget are clear, detailed, and achievable within the next 12 months (10%)
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit #GIRLBOSS® Foundation’s Grant Program.