Deadline: 18 October 2019
GlobalGiving is seeking applications from nonprofit organizations for its 2019 Giving Season Accelerator in order to build skills, access tools, and grow their base of supporters to achieve crowdfunding success.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The GlobalGiving Accelerator is a virtual training program and crowdfunding campaign that will help to take fundraising to the next level. Following an optional two-week training curriculum, participating organizations must raise at least $5,000 total from a minimum of 40 different donors in order to graduate and secure a permanent fundraising spot on the GlobalGiving platform.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Crowdfunding 101.
- Mapping your potential donor network.
- Storytelling and email appeals.
- Creating SMART goals.
- Organizations that successfully complete the GlobalGiving Accelerator by raising at least $5,000 total from a minimum 40 different donors will earn:
- Permanent membership in the GlobalGiving community, including ongoing opportunities to attract new corporate and individual donors.
- Inclusion in a GlobalGiving press release announcing the Accelerator graduates.
- A custom media kit to help promote their accomplishment.
- A certificate of completion from GlobalGiving.
- Additional promotional opportunities, including through GlobalGiving’s social media or homepage, for top-performers.
- GlobalGiving provides several opportunities for organizations to win Bonus prizes or matching funds during the Accelerator crowdfunding campaign.
- Bonus Day: During the Accelerator, GlobalGiving will have one Bonus Day during which GlobalGiving will match online donations up to $1,000.
- Most Funds Raised Prizes: At the conclusion of the Accelerator campaign, the project with the most funds raised during the campaign will receive $3,000. The organization that raises the second highest amount will receive $2,000 and the organization with the third highest amount will receive $1,000.
- Most Unique Donors Prize: At the conclusion of the Accelerator, the project with the most unique donors during the campaign will receive an exclusive reward.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Any registered nonprofit (anywhere in the world) is eligible to apply.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Interested applicants can apply online via the given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.globalgiving.org/accelerator/
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.