Deadline: 31 July 2019
The UEFA foundation for children has launched it’s 2019 call for projects that seek to promote children’s fundamental rights across the globe.
This call for projects is aimed at any organisation that shares the values of the UEFA foundation and proposes practical measures to help children, in the areas of access to sport, health, education, employment, personal development and supporting vulnerable children.
The UEFA Foundation for children is a charitable organisation governed by Swiss law, was officially created in 2015 with the signing of the foundation charter. It is an independent foundation that uses sport to support humanitarian projects linked to children’s rights in areas such as health, education and integration.
- Access to sport;
- Personal development;
- Integration of minorities;
- Protection of children’s rights.
- Applications are invited from organisations anywhere in the world.
- Support is not limited to projects within Europe.
- The UEFA Foundation for Children will examine and evaluate each project.
- The final decision on the selection of projects will be taken by the board of trustees in accordance with the foundation’s statutes and ethics code.
- Specific conditions relating to funding are provided in the project criteria.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://uefafoundation.org/news/call-for-projects-2019/