Google Ad grants for non-profits invites organizations offering them free access to Google tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Ad Grants, YouTube for Nonprofits and more. These tools can help the organizations reach new donors and volunteers, work more efficiently, and let their stories known to the masses.
Google Ad Grants offers advertising solutions designed for nonprofits of all shapes and sizes.
With Google Ad Grants, one can receive $10,000 per month in in-kind AdWords™ advertising so as to:
- Promote organization’s website on Google
- Raise awareness by choosing relevant keywords and creating unique ads to highlight your work
- Track online donations, newsletter sign-ups, volunteer registrations and more to see what’s working and what’s not
To be eligible for the Google Ad Grants program, organizations need to meet these requirements:
- Hold current and valid charity status, as determined by your country.
- Acknowledge and agree to the application’s required certifications regarding nondiscrimination and donation receipt and use.
- Have a functioning website with substantial nonprofit content.
The following organizations are not eligible for Google Ad Grants:
- Governmental entities and organizations
- Hospitals and medical groups
- Schools, childcare centers, academic institutions, and universities (philanthropic arms of educational organizations may be eligible)
How to Apply
Eligible organizations may apply online via given website.
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Brazil, Belgium, Botswana, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Korea, Luxembourg, Mexico, Macau, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Vietnam, United Kingdom, United States.
For more information, please visit Google Ad Grants.