Deadline: 30 September 2020
Government of Canada is accepting applications for its Canada History Fund to provide Canadians with an opportunity to improve their understanding of Canada and fosters their engagement as informed citizens.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Canada History Fund encourages Canadians to improve their knowledge of Canada’s history, civics and public policy. The Fund supports the production of learning materials, the organization of learning activities and the creation or maintenance of networks.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- To be eligible for funding, applicant’s organization must be:
- an organization that has a mandate with a focus on Canadian history, civics, or public policy, and a demonstrated track record of successfully delivering programming nationally; or
- a post-secondary educational institution.
- All applicants must demonstrate that their activities have a national geographic reach.
- Individuals, governments, Indigenous authorities and Canadian organizations that generally deliver regional programming are not eligible.
- Eligible projects may include:
- learning materials;
- websites, mobile applications or other new media tools;
- group activities such as conferences and workshops;
- establishment of networks and partnerships;
- large-scale works of reference; and
- research and publications on current trends and public policy issues about Canada.
- Conservation and archive-building projects; and projects designed to fill the curriculum needs of one specific province or one particular course/institution are not eligible.
For more information, visit https://www.canada.ca/en/canadian-heritage/services/funding/canada-history-fund/program-details.html
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.