Deadline: 30 July 2019
Science & Technology for Women Scheme was launched in Nineteen Eighties for empowering women through inputs of S&T to strengthen their position in the society.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Objectives of the scheme are:
- To support research, development and knowledge generation with respect to various stages of life cycle of women;
- To promote research, development and adaptation of technology to create gainful employment potential of women, reduce their drudgery, improve working conditions in local areas through inputs of S & T;
- To improve the quality of life, look into health and nutrition of women through the application of S & T
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Livelihood Status and Improvement
- Innovative solutions/technologies for sustainable livelihood
- Capacity building based on natural resources & non-farm sector
- Novel women-centric farming practices
- Use of advanced technologies e.g. AI, 3D Printing, etc. for women centric issues.
- Biodegradable, eco-friendly technologies.
- Health, Nutrition and Sanitation
- Improving women and child mortality
- Mental Health issues of women
- Nutrition issues during different stages of women life cycle
- Innovative Hygiene and Sanitation Technologies
- Women Safety and Occupational Hazards
- S&T based drudgery Reduction,
- ICT Tools and other innovative technologies for women safety
- Technologies to reduce Occupation Health Hazards in different working conditions
- R&D on women safety and related issues
- Women Technology Parks(WTP)
- For development and adaptation of appropriate technologies, transfer of proven technologies,
- Capacity building of women using science & technology, using area specific resources;
- For WTPs emphasis should be on entrepreneurship development, bankable models for long term self-sustenance, formation of Self Help Groups;
- Further the agencies should asses the needs of the place where WTP is being planned, taking into consideration requirements of the targeted district, for this district industry centre (DIC) report may be referred.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit http://dst.gov.in/callforproposals/call-proposals-scheme-science-technology-women