Deadline: 31 March 2020
The Peartree Development Fund is currently accepting applications to provide grants to community based organisations and small non-government organisations with a common aim: working to alleviate poverty in developing countries.
The projects they fund always aim to benefit the target community in one or more of the following ways:
- raised standards in education
- raised standards in health and sanitation
- increased self-reliance
- improved standard of living
Grants are generally single payments between £500 and maximum £3,000.
- As well as project-based grants, the Trust will consider applications for funding for both capital and running costs. They welcome applications from new organisations who have yet to secure funding from a donor. They prefer not to support charities or organisations that have an annual income over £100,000.
- They no longer accept applications from UK charities on behalf of their overseas partner.
- They do not fund:
- general appeals
- political parties/agendas
- promotion of religion
For more information, visit http://www.peartreedevelopmentfund.org/apply-for-funding