Deadline: 31 March 2020
The Peartree Development Fund is currently accepting applications to provide grants to community based organisations and small non-government organisations with a common aim: working to alleviate poverty in developing countries.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The projects they fund always aim to benefit the target community in one or more of the following ways:
- raised standards in education
- raised standards in health and sanitation
- increased self-reliance
- improved standard of living
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Grants are generally single payments between £500 and maximum £3,000.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- As well as project-based grants, the Trust will consider applications for funding for both capital and running costs. They welcome applications from new organisations who have yet to secure funding from a donor. They prefer not to support charities or organisations that have an annual income over £100,000.
- They no longer accept applications from UK charities on behalf of their overseas partner.
- They do not fund:
- general appeals
- political parties/agendas
- promotion of religion
For more information, visit http://www.peartreedevelopmentfund.org/apply-for-funding