Deadline: 3 May 2020
The United Nations Recovery and peace-building with the support of the European Union announces small business grants for starting, renewal or expansion of micro, small and medium enterprises at controlled by the Government of Ukraine in the Luhansk and Donetsk regions and in some areas and cities of Zaporozhye region along the Azov seas.
For the purpose of systematic and sustainable development of priority sectors of economy of target regions, grant support will be provided for the implementation of business projects:
- LOT 1. In the government-controlled territories of Donetsk and Luhansk regions for activities in the following sectors: 1) Manufacture of ceramics and pottery, tableware, souvenirs, etc .; 2) Manufacture of textiles and clothing, manufacture and repair of garments; 3) Support for the hospitality industry – The health and beauty industry will NOT be supported ; 4) Food production; 5) Production of grain and oilseeds; 6) Production of beef and cow’s milk; 7) Production of poultry and eggs.
- Lot 2. In some areas of Zaporozhye region (Berdyansk, Sea, Azov, Orikhivsky, Gulyaypolskogo, Yakymivskyy, Bilmatskyy, Melitopol and Tokmak) and in Manhushskomu, and Nicholas Volnovaha areas and city Mariupol, Donetsk region to work in the following sectors: 1) Production of equipment and engineering services; 2) Manufacture of textiles and clothing and the manufacture and repair of garments; 3) Support for the hospitality industry – The health and beauty industry will NOT be supported ; 4) Food production; 5) Production of grain and oilseeds; 6) Production of beef and cow’s milk; 7) Growing of vegetables, fruits and fruits and vegetables.
CCC Creative Center is responsible for creating a competitive mechanism and administering the process of granting grants for starting, resuming or expanding businesses in the government-controlled areas of Lugansk and Donetsk oblasts and in individual districts and cities of Zaporizhzhya region.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The grants will be EXCLUSIVELY for activities in the relevant sectors mentioned above within the respective activities of the targeted territories:
- LOT 1: Areas of the Luhansk and Donetsk regions controlled by the Government of Ukraine;
- LOT 2: separate districts of Zaporizhzhya region (Berdyansk, Primorsky, Priazovsky, Orikhiv, Gulyaypil, Yakimov, Bilmatsky, Melitopol and Tokmak) and Mangush, Volnovaky and Nikolsky districts and Mariupol city of Donetsk region.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Maximum amount of one grant: up to EUR 6,500 in UAH.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- The following may participate in the competition for the grant: i) Natural persons who are adults, legal and legal citizens of Ukraine and permanently reside in the respective target territories; ii) limited liability companies (LLCs); iii) peasant (farm) farms (WG); iv) Family Farms (SFG); and v) private enterprises (PP).
- The following may not apply for a grant: (i) at the same time persons who are in a relationship with each other. In this case, only one family member can receive the grant; (ii) Persons who have received funding for the initiation, renewal or development of business from the United Nations Peacebuilding and Reconstruction and Development Program or other international technical assistance projects during the last 12 months.
For more information, visit http://www.ccc-tck.org.ua/news/130/