The European Commission (EC) is pleased to announce the Grants for Next Generation of Renewable Energy Technologies to address high-risk/high return technology developments for game changing renewable energy technologies including catalyst development, dedicated storage systems and integration of renewable energy technologies into a single energy generation system, heating & cooling systems, fuels production systems, hybrid electricity generation solutions between different renewable energy sources, direct utilization of renewable energy sources.
- Pure material research;
- Conventional hydrogen production and fuel cells;
- public bodies (entities established as a public body under national law, including local, regional or national authorities) or international organizations; and
- cases where the indivi dual requested grant amount is not more than EUR 60,000 (lowvalue grant).
- Available breakthrough and game changing renewable energy technologies enabling a faster transition to a net-zero greenhouse gas emissions EU economy by 2050.
- Knowledge and scientific proofs of the technological feasibility of the concept including the environmental, social and economic benefits to contribute to R&I strategy and policy forecast.
- Establishing a solid long term dependable European innovation base.
- the Member States of the European Union, including their outermost regions;
- the Overseas Countries and Territories (OCTs) linked to the Member States;
- eligible non-EU countries:
- coun tries associated to Horizon Europe;
- low- and mid -income countries.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3naPw34