Small local projects are an integral part of the development cooperation of the Government of the Czech Republic in Bosnia and Herzegovina and are implemented through the grant program managed by the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Amount of the grant: 200,000 CZK – 500,000 CZK (approx. 16,100 – 40,300 KM), the amount should be rounded, including VAT. The exchange rate that should be used when preparing the budget is 1.- BAM = 12.4 CZK. Grants are paid in KM. The total amount of personal and travel expenses, possible insurance and the like must not exceed 25% of the total expenses.
- The financial participation of the implementer in the project is a minimum of 30% of the total value of the project.
- The implementation of project activities is from March 1 to October 31, 2024. years. (The project must be completed and paid for by October 31, 2024).
- The applicant must be a registered legal entity in Bosnia and Herzegovina, whose main activity is non-profit (e.g. non-governmental organizations, citizens’ associations, academic institutions that work on local projects; organizations and agencies that focus their activities on local development). Applicants cannot be state bodies, political parties or movements.
- The applicant can submit only one project proposal.
- The topic of the project must be in accordance with the priority program of foreign development cooperation Rep. Czech Republic in Bosnia and Herzegovina (i.e. the sector of economic growth with an emphasis on energy from renewable sources, the sector of sustainable use of natural resources and the sector of public administration).
- The evaluation criteria is primarily the development benefit of the project for the local community (especially increased employment, social inclusion, education, etc.), sustainability, the amount of co-financing and economy.
For more information, visit Embassy of the Czech Republic in BiH.