The goal of the foundation DierenPark Amersfoort Wildlife Fund is the protection of nature and in particular endangered species.
- The project contibutes to the conservation of an endangered species, among others by protecting the natural habitat and via local education programmes
- The species addressed in this project are part of the animal collection in Amersfoort Zoo
- The application should cleary reflect the involvement of the local community
- The local involvement of NGO’s and /or universities in the implementation of the project should be clearly demonstrated in the application
- The application should preferably be submitted with the input from someone in the region where the project will be implemented
- The project applicant has good references
- The project use a long term planning which ensures continuity
- Financial support is granted on the understanding that the project is carried out in accordance with the submitted project application.
- Divergences relating to the submitted project application must be approved of by the board of the DierenPark Amersfoort Wildlife Fund
- The recipient is committed to acknowledge DPAWF support in the respective project communications as well as in relating continuing follow-up projects. The board of DPAWF should be informed about this.
- The recipient provides the DPAWF with pictures and/or videos of the project (minimum of three).
- Within a year after the project approval the recipient submits a progress report. A final report including the allocation of the budget expenditure should be submitted after the project is finished.
For more information, visit https://wildlifefund.nl/en/submit-project/