The Souter Charitable Trust invites applications for its grant program to support projects engaged in the relief of human suffering in all its aspects in the UK and overseas – especially, but not exclusively, those with a Christian emphasis and ethos.
- Saving Lives Across Scotland
- Ending Modern Slavery
- Feeding Children
- There are no minimum or maximum amounts given an average grant would be a small one off in the region of £1,000 – £3,000.
- Small grants may be awarded for gap year/short term projects which extend to at least one calendar year.
- Grants are restricted to UK registered charities only. Current legislation does not permit the trustees to give direct grants to overseas organisations as they are unable to carry out the due diligence required of them.
- Re-application for a grant is permitted, but only after one calendar year has elapsed.
- All projects for capital building and renovation works are specifically excluded from funding.
- The personal health and educational needs of individuals are not normally funded.
For more information, visit The Souter Charitable Trust.