The Community Foundation for Staffordshire is seeking applications for the Hilton Main Fund to provide grants for small community groups, based in the former Cannock Chase Rural District area, according to 1973 boundaries. This area now forms part of the South Staffordshire district.
The Community Foundation for Staffordshire is an independent charity dedicated to strengthening local communities across Staffordshire and Shropshire. The foundation aims to tackle issues of disadvantage and exclusion through the building of permanent endowments and the allocation of grants.
The project must meet one of the following criteria:
- Increase or enhance local services
- Provide local social or leisure activities
- Provide a local service that might otherwise be unavailable
- Relieve poverty or disadvantage for local people
- Applicants can apply for a grant of up to £2,000.
They will support organizations based in, or working for the benefit of people in the following local authority areas;
- South Staffordshire, (but only in the former Cannock Chase Rural District).
- The fund will support organizations based in, or working for the benefit of people in the following local authority areas:
- South Staffordshire, (but only in the former Cannock Chase Rural District)
- The fund will support the following types of organization:
- Constituted community groups
- Constituted voluntary groups
- Registered Charities
- Social Enterprises
This fund will not offer to fund to the following organizations:
- Non-constituted community groups
- Non constituted voluntary groups
- Statutory organizations, or those that will benefit a statutory organization
- Organizations that have been established less than 12 months
- Organizations that do not have a proven track record of service delivery
- Organizations with an unrestricted annual income of more than £15,000
- Organizations with more than 1 year’s running costs in reserves
- Limited companies, sole traders, or partnerships without charitable aims.
The following documents must be provided with your application form. If you fail to provide these documents your application will not be considered for funding. All documents should be submitted at the time of application.
- A copy of your governing document, (constitution or Memorandum and Articles of Association)
- A copy of your most recent accounts
- A recent bank statement, (dated within the last three months clearly showing account number and sort code)
- A copy of your safeguarding policy
- At least three quotes for any capital items
For more information, visit https://staffsfoundation.org.uk/grants/hiltonmainfund/?doing_wp_cron=1600941934.7824940681457519531250#1582107511062-83a085c6-4142