Deadline: 21 October 2016
The Hivos Mideast Creatives is launching a Mobility grant scheme for creative hubs based in the Southern Mediterranean region, in order to increase the knowledge exchange of creative hubs.
The Mideast Creatives program aims to support a more sustainable cultural and creative sector in the Southern Mediterranean region; to be achieved by means of providing support to coworking spaces and creative spaces in the creative industries.
The Mobility grant is set up to boost peer-to-peer work and collaboration as well as knowledge exchange possibilities for Southern Mediterranean based Creative hubs.
- Supporting peer learning and sharing of knowledge and resources.
- Stimulating collaborative projects amongst Creative hubs
- Inspiring transnational co-creation and collaboration.
- Mideast Creatives will provide a mobility grant to 10 Creative hub leaders to experience working in a different Creative hubs in the Southern Mediterranean region.
- The grants have a value of 2000 EUR.
Applications are invited from professionals leading Creative hub across the Southern Mediterranean region who fit the following profile:
- Based in Southern Mediterranean region
- Be a founder or staff member of an established or emerging space (and everything in between)
- Running multidisciplinary or sector specific creative hub.
- Willing to connect and share experience and knowledge with other managers across the Southern Mediterranean region or Europe.
How to Apply
Creative hub managers / founders across the Southern Mediterranean region are invited to apply for the Mobility grant by filling in the following documentation:
- Application form
- Bank account details
- Letter of agreement from the hosting Creative hub
The applicant should submit the 3 documents duly filled-in together with their CV (max. 2 pages), all in pdf format, via e-mail.
Southern Mediterranean region: Morocco, Algeria, Libya, Tunisia, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Israel/Palestine, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Serbia, Moldova, Ukraine, Georgia, Turkey, Norway and Iceland.
EU member states: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
For more information, please visit Mideast Creatives program.