The 2nd Call for I-NERGY is now open for applications that aim at reshaping the energy sector value chain towards better business and operational performance, increased environmental sustainability, and the creation of a stronger social fabric propagating high social value among citizens.
- AI Applications in energy
- Data governance and data valorization for energy services
- Analytical applications in energy
- Monitoring, energy usage optimization
- Predictive maintenance
- Demand forecast
Receive Up to 100K Eur in two stages! Up to 20K Eur in stage 1, for the individual mentoring plan and proof of concept, and up to 80k Eur in stage 2 for the prototype development and MVP.
Who are they looking for?
Entities of the following characteristics that are willing to apply to I-NERGY open call as a consortium:
- 1 technology service provider/developer with SME status, including startups.
- 1 infrastructure provider/data owner willing to implement an energetic solution.
Consortiums composed of at least two organisations that are established in The Member States of the European Union and its Overseas Countries and Territories (OCT) or Associated Countries to H2020 or the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland.
For more information, visit https://i-nergy-2-oc.fundingbox.com/