Deadline: 3 September 2019
The call for proposals for the Cooperation Indonesia-The Netherlands programme has been launched. This Call aims to contribute to resilient societies with regards to renewable energy, and invites academic researchers to collaborate with public and private partners in formulating research questions and addressing the challenging key issues.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
This collaborative research is intended to work towards scientific knowledge and innovative solutions, to strengthen the resilience of societies. At the same time, RISTEKDIKTI and NWO aim to stimulate strong, sustainable research collaboration between their two countries.
This call for proposals aims to contribute to resilient societies with regard to renewable energy systems by inviting public and private partners to collaborate with academic researchers in formulating research questions and addressing key challenges with regards to transitioning to sustainable, low-carbon energy systems. These can be both related to the sustainability, flexibility, reliability and cost of renewable energy sources that are already being used, such as wind or solar energy, or sources of renewable energy that have so far not been widely used, such as geothermal energy. Projects should take a trans- and interdisciplinary perspective, incorporating expertise from practitioners as well as from the social, natural, and applied and engineering sciences.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The objectives of this call for proposals are:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- to further develop the scientific and societal agenda on renewable energy;
- to create the appropriate inter- and transdisciplinary research partnerships from both countries;
- to contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), in particular to SDGs 5, 7, 9, 10, 12, and 13.
Areas of Collaboration
- Clean, low-carbon biofuels
- Clean, low-carbon energy technology
- Energy storage and conversion
- Other ideas also worth exploring are e.g. buildings as power plants, vehicles as energy buffers and energy system optimization. For the most efficient use of renewable energy coming from various sources like solar, wind, and biomass, smart energy management systems have to be developed.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Consortia can apply for up to 700,000 euros at NWO. RISTEKDIKTI will make funds available for multiple work packages for every consortium, with a maximum of 400,000,000 Ruppiah per year per workpackage.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- Applications can be submitted by consortia consisting of the following:
- A Dutch Principal Investigator, who will submit the application to NWO;
- An Indonesian Principal Investigator from an Indonesian university able to receive funding from RISTEKDIKTI;
- A societal partner, such as a local or municipal government or NGO, or a partner from industry.
- Applicant’s consortium may include additional applicants, as well as multiple Indonesian work package managers. However, it must include the above applicants in order to be eligible.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/31sQVnk