Initiative Africa has announced a small grants program called Innovative Grant Fund (IGF) to provide services to the respective businesses and/or represent their interests through lobbying and other means.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Initiative Africa will award grants to Business Membership Organizations (BMOs) working to remedy the existing challenges and weaknesses in promoting entrepreneurs’ business interest and supporting development of business environment overall.
This grant is called Innovative Grant Fund (IGF) and is designed to fund innovative business development strategies that increase the capacity of business membership organizations to support the business interests of their members. The Grant covers the following projects:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Program implementation/capacity building/training;
- Equipment and improvements to enhance efficiency;
- Support to women and youth entrepreneurs;
- Marketing product development;
- Visitation to business sites and development of travel-generated revenue;
- Support innovative business capabilities for vulnerable groups;
- Support BMOs and/or Chamber of Commerce impacted by COVID -19;
- Organizing customized business delegation tours for local exporters.
- Grant awards will be based on historical budget information from previous projects.
- Applicants should include a budget narrative that makes clear the necessity of the project’s specific budget line-items.
Note: Project proposal narratives may be posted publicly on website to reflect value of transparency and encourage learning among grantees, future applicants and the community at large.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
The following are minimum eligibility requirements when considering grant applications from IGF:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Be an organization registered with Agency for Civil Society Organization and/or similar Governmental Body
- Have a 2 year audit reports
- Have a functioning board with latest minutes of meetings
- Registered office address
For more information, visit https://initiativeafrica.net/igf-grant/