Deadline: 7 February 2020
The Innov’i – EU4Innovation has announced its 1st call for projects for the Tunisian entrepreneurship and innovation ecosystem, the project is funded by the European Union and implemented by Expertise France.
The general objective of the Innov’i – EU4Innovation project is to contribute to the sustainable and inclusive economic development of Tunisia, by strengthening, structuring and perpetuating the ecosystem of innovation and entrepreneurship.
The projects proposed within the framework of this fund must necessarily contribute to all or part of the following indicated results:
- Strengthening the activities and services of support and funding structures for the creation, development and acceleration of innovative companies and Tunisian startups.
- The dissemination of structures and programs throughout the territory, in particular in the interior govern orates
- Advocacy and communication in favor of innovative entrepreneurship
- Strengthening partnerships and connections between Tunisian and international ecosystems
This fund offers grants of between EUR 100,000 and EUR 400,000 for a maximum envelope of EUR 3,500,000 (around 11 Tunisian MD).
The applicant must be:
- A legal person established in Tunisia for at least 1 year belonging to one of the following categories:
- Non-governmental organization / association,
- private enterprise and public enterprise,
- public non-administrative establishment (EPNA),
- public sector operator with a sufficient financial autonomy to manage the total volume of the grant requested.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/2RbFhLy