Deadline: 18 April 2017
The Inspirit Foundation is accepting applications for its ChangeUp Grants 2017 with an aim to support the development of effective, connected and influential young change leaders. ChangeUp grants create opportunities for people aged 18-34 to initiate creative solutions-focused projects that address issues of discrimination and prejudice in their local communities.
The Inspirit Foundation seeks to create a more inclusive and pluralist Canada where differences are valued and everyone has equal opportunity to thrive socially and economically.
$10,000 grant toward eligible project costs.
- To be eligible to receive funding your organization must be a Canadian charity in good standing with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) or a First Nations Band.
- ChangeUp Grants fund projects that:
- Are developed and led by young people between the ages of 18-34 who have personal experience with issues and communities being addressed in the project;
- Engage local issues and stakeholders;
- Open minds and shift attitudes that perpetuate prejudice and exclusion based on ethnic, cultural or religious difference;
- Occur within a 12-month period;
- Take place in Canada.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: Canada
For more information, please visit Changeup Grants 2017.