Deadline: 10 December 2019
They are seeking collaborative organisations active in urban water and sanitation, ready to engage in processes for change and to invest in capable and engaged employees as potential change agents. the programme has a regional outreach that strengthens professional networks within and between the represented countries.
This International Training Programme’s overarching objective is to contribute to planning and implementation of better sustainable urban water and sanitation services, where the rights, needs and demands of all citizens, including those of marginalised groups, are taken into account.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The term sustainability addresses environmental, social and economic long-term factors. Sustainability can be achieved only through an increased awareness of the need for integrated approaches and for long-term systems and by supporting key organisations in their processes for such a change.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Increased knowledge of methods and tools for planning of sustainable urban water and sanitation systems;
- Increased capacity to initiate and drive organisational change processes;
- Shared experiences from colleagues in other parts of the world;
- Extended Network.
- Professional support for more sustainable and inclusive water and sanitation services;
- Educated and encouraged staff that will help achieve your strategic goals;
- Collaboration opportunities with various organisations, experts and agencies.
- To promote actual collaboration and integration between participants in their national working context, the programme aims to gather organisations operating in the same geographical area. The programme is therefore focusing on the following areas:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
The programme will address the following four learning modules:
- Equity and Inclusion;
- The Change Module.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
- Candidates may be nominated by authorities, institutions, universities, NGOs, water utilities or other private companies active in the water and sanitation sector;
- The programme primarily targets organisations, not individuals, and efforts will be made to establish long-term relationships with key organisations;
- Applicants to the programme should:
- Hold a key position in their organisation, with influence on a strategic level;
- Have the engagement and power to initiate and drive change processes;
- Hold a relevant academic degree; and
- Be available and motivated for active participation through the whole training programme;
- Organisations in the invited countries, working in other areas than the above, are also welcome to nominate candidates, but should be aware of the priority given to the selected areas.
Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar and Nepal
How to Apply
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.
- The application should be written on the special form and include a recent photo;
- Application must be complete, correct and readable;
- Applicants has to be nominated by his/her organisation and the application must be signed by an authorized director/manager;
- A scanned copy of the application shall be submitted via email given on website.
For more information, visit https://fundsf.org/32m5sCk