Deadline: 10 December 2019
They are seeking collaborative organisations active in urban water and sanitation, ready to engage in processes for change and to invest in capable and engaged employees as potential change agents. the programme has a regional outreach that strengthens professional networks within and between the represented countries.
This International Training Programme’s overarching objective is to contribute to planning and implementation of better sustainable urban water and sanitation services, where the rights, needs and demands of all citizens, including those of marginalised groups, are taken into account.
The term sustainability addresses environmental, social and economic long-term factors. Sustainability can be achieved only through an increased awareness of the need for integrated approaches and for long-term systems and by supporting key organisations in their processes for such a change.
- Increased knowledge of methods and tools for planning of sustainable urban water and sanitation systems;
- Increased capacity to initiate and drive organisational change processes;
- Shared experiences from colleagues in other parts of the world;
- Extended Network.
- Professional support for more sustainable and inclusive water and sanitation services;
- Educated and encouraged staff that will help achieve your strategic goals;
- Collaboration opportunities with various organisations, experts and agencies.
- To promote actual collaboration and integration between participants in their national working context, the programme aims to gather organisations operating in the same geographical area. The programme is therefore focusing on the following areas:
The programme will address the following four learning modules:
- Equity and Inclusion;
- The Change Module.
- Candidates may be nominated by authorities, institutions, universities, NGOs, water utilities or other private companies active in the water and sanitation sector;
- The programme primarily targets organisations, not individuals, and efforts will be made to establish long-term relationships with key organisations;
- Applicants to the programme should:
- Hold a key position in their organisation, with influence on a strategic level;
- Have the engagement and power to initiate and drive change processes;
- Hold a relevant academic degree; and
- Be available and motivated for active participation through the whole training programme;
- Organisations in the invited countries, working in other areas than the above, are also welcome to nominate candidates, but should be aware of the priority given to the selected areas.
Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar and Nepal
How to Apply
- The application should be written on the special form and include a recent photo;
- Application must be complete, correct and readable;
- Applicants has to be nominated by his/her organisation and the application must be signed by an authorized director/manager;
- A scanned copy of the application shall be submitted via email given on website.
For more information, visit https://fundsf.org/32m5sCk