Deadline: 31 August 2017
Internews is seeking applications for its small grants program from Kazakhstani media involved in investigation. Internews will support the production of multimedia materials on investigative topics.
The purpose of the issue is to support investigative journalism in Kazakhstan. Recommended Topics:
- Society Against Corruption
- The situation with the media
- Ecology (global climate change)
- Topics about tolerance
- Social programs (relevant for Kazakhstan)
- Civil activity to improve the lives of citizens, solve community problems
- Grant recipients can be:
- TV and radio companies, newspapers and magazines, having their own Internet resources, multimedia publications, practicing journalistic investigations in Kazakhstan.
- Grant applications will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- The content does not contradict the legislative norms
- The content represents different points of view
- Content does not pursue the interests of promoting any political, religious or other parties and individuals
- The content corresponds to the stated Internews themes and genres
- A creative approach is used
- Possibility to implement the project in several languages
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Kazakhstan
For more information, please visit Internews.