Deadline: 10 June 2016
Manging Authority, Directorate for Managing Cooperation Programmes and Regional Development within Agency for Regional Development of the Republic of Croatia are accepting proposals for a programme entitled “Interreg IPA Cross-border Cooperation Programme Croatia-Bosnia and Herzegovina – Montenegro 2014-2020”.
The aim of this Programme is to strengthen the social, economic and territorial development of the Programme area through implementation of joint interventions in the areas of health and social care, environment protection and sustainable energy, development of sustainable tourism and strengthening of competitiveness and business environment.
- Improving the quality of the services in public health and social care sector.
- Protecting the environment and nature, improving risk prevention and promoting sustainable energy and energy efficiency.
- Contributing to the development of tourism and preserving cultural and natural heritage.
- Enhancing competitiveness and developing business environment in the programme area.
The overall budget of the Programme for period 2014-2020 is 67,241,552 EURO.
In order to be eligible for a grant, the applicant/partner must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be non-profit-making legal person/entity established by public or private law for the purposes of public interest or specific purpose of meeting needs of general interest
- Be established in respecting Participating Country (mentioned below)
- The partnership consists of at least two partners from Participating Countries out of which one is from Member Stat
- Lead Applicant has to be registered at least 12 months prior to the deadline for submission of applications.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications via electronic Monitoring System (eMS).
Eligible Countries: Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro.
For more information, please visit Interreg IPA Cross-border Cooperation Programme.