Deadline: 13 December 2019
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Levi Lassen’s work in Israel began over 40 years ago. Levi Lassen is committed to helping Israel develop, grow and prosper through supporting programs committed to promoting a shared society.
The Foundation believes in an Israel where everyone participates in a shared and just society, predicated on the best values of equality, tolerance and social justice in a liberal democracy.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
NGOs focused on and committed to a shared Israeli society, that run specific programs where people from different “tribes”, backgrounds and/or beliefs work together to advance joint living, inclusion, discourse, cooperation, mutual understanding and tolerance and/or combat polarization, racism, discrimination, hatred, prejudice and division.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- The project must have at least two sectors (“tribes”) doing something together.
- The project must have synergy with the overall vision and mission of the NGO.
- The project (not necessarily the NGO) must be of grassroots nature.
- The project must have a down to earth impact and make a difference.
- The primary target population must be 18 and above.
- Projects that have an economic/business/employment related objective will not be considered.
- NGOs may apply for up to 20,000 Euro’s a year and may be given a grant for a period of one year. Grantees may apply for a renewal grant (subject to submitting an evaluation report which has to be approved by the foundation).
- NGOs must be able to demonstrate a stable, effective, creative and well-run organization, a sound financial status, and Nihul Takin. Startup NGOs may also apply without Nihul Takin.
For more information, visit Levi Lassen Foundation.