Deadline: 1 September 2017
The Journalismfund.eu is seeking applications for its “European Cross-Border Research Grant” to promote quality journalism in Europe by giving journalists the chance to carry out journalistic research projects.
Journalismfund.eu will support professional journalists, who have good ideas for cross-border research and for research on European affairs.
Journalismfund.eu occasionally supports individual journalists working on European stories. Publication to multiple audiences and in several countries is considered important in order to address the various European audiences and achieve impact for the journalistic stories. The subject or theme must be European or have a cross-border perspective.
- Journalismfund.eu supports journalists living in a Council of Europe country (geographical Europe). When relevant for the story, team members from elsewhere can be accepted, too.
- Applicants must be working as professional journalists.
- Only natural persons are eligible.
- Students are not eligible.
- Journalists who were previously allocated a Journalismfund.eu working grant can reapply, but the jury will include the result of previous working grants in their evaluation of the new application.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Countries: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK), Vatican City (Holy See).
For more information, Please visit European Cross-border Research Grant.