Deadline: 3 September 2019
The Joint Programming Initiative in Cultural Heritage (JPICH) and Global Change has announced a new funding opportunity for “Conservation, Protection and Use” that will support research into strategies, methodologies and tools to safeguard and use the physical components of their cultural heritage.
- to support well-defined, innovative, reflexive, interdisciplinary, inter-institutional, internationally-focused and collaborative research projects of the highest quality and standards that will lead to significant advances in the conservation and management of cultural heritage across society and research communities, notably through transfrontier exchange and in international contexts;
- to maximise the value of research outcomes by promoting knowledge exchange, interactions, partnerships and inclusive engagement between cultural heritage researchers, individuals and organisations outside the immediate research community from international to local level, to include policy and decision makers, public authorities, businesses and commercial enterprises, operational and rescue bodies, the broader heritage sector, voluntary and community groups and general public;
- to encourage the implementation and transmission of research outcomes and to communicate them and the knowledge acquired among researchers and stakeholder sectors.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Four broad topics essential for their understanding of change and how to manage it are addressed in this call:
- Analysing and modelling change
- Developing sustainable protection and enhancement of values
- Management of cultural heritage at risk
- Layered protection and conservation.
Funding Information and Duration
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- The total budget for the call for transnational projects is approximately 6,660,00 Euros.
- Duration of projects for up to 36 months.
- The participating countries in this call are: Belarus, Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Italy, Latvia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, The Netherlands, The United Kingdom.
- Each project proposal must comprise of at least three research teams, each based in an eligible institution in a different country participating in the Conservation and Protection Call.
- The maximum number of research teams in a project proposal is five.
- Applications must be in accordance with the eligibility requirements relevant for the national research teams in the transnational research consortia and not exceed the maximum budgets to be requested therein.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://ahrc.ukri.org/funding/apply-for-funding/current-opportunities/jpich-conservation-protection-and-use-call-announcement/
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.