The ProMedica is seeking program partners that align with the areas of Education & Training, Health & Wellness, Jobs & Finances, Stable Housing and Basic Needs for its Junction Neighborhood grant program.
ProMedica will make funding decisions that best align with the investment strategies within the target areas. This framework is a roadmap for addressing specific health and human service challenges facing the Junction community.
There are five funding areas available through this RFP process:
- Education & Training:
- Afterschool programming
- Pre-K & Kindergarten Readiness
- Social & Emotional Learning – Youth
- Health & Wellness:
- Neighborhood Safety
- Environmental Health
- Jobs & Finances:
- Workforce Development
- Entrepreneurship & Business Development
- Financial Literacy & Counseling
- Stable Housing:
- Homelessness Prevention
- Repairs & Renovations
- Basic Needs:
- General safety net services that support lower-income households in the Junction Neighborhood. Ex: food, childcare, transportation, etc.
- ProMedica is estimating that total grant investment for this two-year cycle to be approximately $2.5 million throughout all RFP areas.
- Funding is for a minimum, two-year period, contingent upon successful, demonstrable achievement of outcomes as outlined in the RFP.
Any agency or organization wishing to submit a proposal must:
- Serve residents in the Junction Neighborhood (43607) through health and human services
- Have a 501(c)3 status
- Have a clean financial audit, budget, and/or balance sheet
- Eligible agencies may submit multiple applications within different funding areas. If choosing multiple opportunities, individual applications must be submitted for each. Each funding area has a defined overarching goal, outcomes, indicators, and program requirements.
- Board List – The names and affiliations of the organization’s Board of Trustees.
- IRS Letter – A copy of the organization’s tax exemption letter from the Internal Revenue Service.
- Financial Statements – There are two options for submission of financial statements, which include: (1) Option 1 – Audited financials prepared within 12 months of the date of application, please provide the full audit; or (2) Option 2 – An unaudited income & expense statement (P&L) and balance sheet for the organization’s most recent fiscal year-end.
- Operating Budget – A board-approved operating budget for the current fiscal year of the organization.
- Program Budget (for the specific program you are applying to).
For more information, visit https://www.toledocf.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/ProMedica-Junction-Guidelines.pdf