The Karl Kahane Foundation has launched the applications for its Grant Program 2022/2023.
- The Karl Kahane Foundation focuses on the topics of Accessibility, Migration / Inclusion and Social Mobility.
- Accessibility: Promoting and improving the emotional well-being, self-determination and inclusion of persons with disabilities and special needs.
- Migration / Inclusion: Fostering self-sufficiency, inclusion and well-being for migrants.
- Social Mobility: Offering a path to self-sufficiency to those in the most vulnerable situations in society.
- Their regional focus areas and the eligible countries and territories within them:
- Europe: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Middle East: Israel (and Palestinian Territories), Jordan, Lebanon, Syria
- North Africa: Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia, Turkey
- New grantees located in one of their geographic focus areas and working in the area of Accessibility and Inclusion of people with disabilities.
- Subsequent application cycles are expected to be open to organizations and projects working in all three of their thematic focus areas again.
- Current grantees who were invited to re-apply for funding, no matter the thematic focus area they work in (not limited to the thematic area of Accessibility).
Exclusions and Requirements
- They do not consider applications from individuals or for projects in the fields of culture, art, nature and sports.
- They only accept applications submitted through their online forms.
For more information, visit https://www.kahanefoundation.org/funding/