The Kevin Richardson Foundation is seeking like-minded organizations to fund in furthering the work of preserving African wildlife species, protecting wildlife habitats, and reducing conflict between humans and wild animals.
The Kevin Richardson Foundation (KRF) is a conservation-based, non-profit company based in South Africa. The Foundation seeks to address challenges facing wildlife species in Africa by focusing on the preservation of predator species and wildlife habitats. A wide variety of proposals will be considered, including academic research and rescue and rehabilitation projects.
- Grant amount: US$ 5,000 – US$ 25,000.
- Projects that have an educational aspect, or provide some benefit to humans affected by wildlife habitats, are encouraged
- Projects focusing on, or including predator cats, will be favoured
- Projects based in southern Africa are favoured, however all projects based in Africa will be considered
- Existing projects that require expansion or scale, as well as finishing funds will be considered
- Applicants must be a registered non-profit organization or trust, with up-to-date audited financials available upon request
- The project must be completed by September 2024.
For more information, visit KRF.