Deadline: 15 August 2019
The Khyentse Foundation is currently accepting applications for its Ashoka Grants to preserve and promote the Dharma and working to increase Dharma activity around the world in creative and long-lasting ways.
This program identifies and supports organizations and individuals working to increase Dharma activity around the world.
The Foundation is a nonprofit organization founded in 2001 by Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche to support all traditions of Buddhist study and practice. Since 2001, the foundation has supported individuals and institutions in more than 30 countries and has directly affected the lives of people around the world.
The Ashoka Grants Committee considers applications from a broad array of organizations and individuals who are actively engaged in projects related to Buddhism. The only applications that are not considered are applications requesting funds for building and construction projects; applications that are incomplete or that do not adequately explain the scope of the project; and applications that have no relevance to Buddhism or Buddhist activity.
- The Ashoka Grant Committees review applications from a broad array of organizations and individuals who are actively engaged in projects related to Buddhism.
- Applicants application will not be considered if:
- Applicants are requesting funds for a building and construction project.
- Applicants application is incomplete or does not adequately explain the budget and scope of the project.
- Applicants application is not related to Buddhism or Buddhist activity.
How to Apply
Applicants can submit their application via email at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://khyentsefoundation.org/ashoka-grants/