Deadline: 31 August 2016
Korea and France are announcing a bilateral Call for joint R&D project outlines under the EUREKA initiative, focusing on developing innovative products and applications in market oriented technologies and application areas.
The call is announced within the framework of the Declaration of Intent on Call for proposal among the Korea Institute for Advancement of Technology KIAT and the French public investment bank Bpifrance.
The proposals must be developed with a specific focus on the following fields:
- Bio Technology and Medical Technology
- Energy and Environment Technology
- Robot, Automobile and Machinery Systems Technology
- Materials and Nano Technology
- Information and Communication Technology
- The consortia should consist of a market oriented mix of R&D performing commercial companies and research institutes.
- The consortia should demonstrate:
- Complementary technological excellence and qualification of the partners,
- Sustainability of the partnership and intensity of the collaboration between the partners,
- Management ability of the consortia to successfully carry out the project and implement the results,
- Mutual advancement of R&D through the transfer of knowledge and expertise, added value for the participants from both countries in a balanced way.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted through an online process.
For more information, please visit Korea – France Joint Projects.