Deadline: 17 January 2020
The Kubota Fund is seeking applications to provide a grant for research analysts, trainees and students from developing countries who join in academic or training program(s) provided by research/educational institutes or private enterprises located in Japan.
The Kubota Fund is based upon Mr. Kubota’s conviction that (1) economic development and social stability of developing countries are ultimately produced by domestic engineers’ self-esteem and self-reliance, and (2) well-organized training programs are crucial to foster good engineers.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- To provide financial aid to students/trainees/researchers who come from developing countries for pursuing academic degree, training or research at educational/research institutes or business enterprises in Japan (prioritized fields: civil engineering, electrical/electronic engineering, agronomic/agricultural engineering, energy engineering, environmental science, and development economics) at business firms or other organizations in Japan.
- Other activities necessary to accomplish missions of the Fund.
From Yen 80,000.- to Yen100,000.- per month.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Applicant must be a national of developing country, or born & raised in a developing region, whose annual GDP per capita is less than US$7,000.
- Applicant should be officially registered to a research/educational institute or business enterprise located in Japan.
- Applicant must be (or will have to be) pursuing academic degree(s)/conducting research project(s) on a specific engineering development theme (preferably civil, electrical, agricultural engineering, environment, energy or development economics).
- Applicant should be recommended by a permanent/professional staff, who holds capability/position to evaluate ability, achievements and potentiality of the applicant adequately, of the organization to which the applicant belong, such as his/her academic or managerial supervisor(s).
For more information, visit http://www.kubota-fund.org/
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.