- Thailand: 31 May 2020
- Indonesia: 15 May 2020
- Vietnam: 15 May 2020
- Malaysia: 15 May 2020
- Other Asian Countries: 27 April 2020
The Kurita Water and Environment Foundation (KWEF) is seeking applications for its 2020 Research Grant program to support scientists of Asian nationality who are conducting research in their own countries.
The focal research area is water-related Environmental Science and Technology.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Research subjects related to water environment in the applicant’s country can be applied.
- Examples of appropriate research subjects are; water/wastewater treatment, water quality analysis, sustainability of water environment sanitation, water ecosystem, agricultural water use, industrial wastewater treatment.
- KWEF is intended to support academic research.
- Research programs aimed primarily at generating business profit will not be adopted.
- Scientists who are conducting research in Japan should apply the domestic research grants in Japan instead of this overseas research program.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- The Maximum amount is 400,000 yen per an adopted research.
- The research period for 2020 from October 1st, 2020 to September 30th, 2021.
KWEF supports scientists of Asian nationality who are conducting research in their own countries with following criteria:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- The applicant of Asian nationality resides in his or her own country.
- The applicant must conduct research at university, college, or associated institute in his or her own country (except private sectors).
- The applicant should be under 40 years of age.
- The applicant must submit a letter of recommendation written by a Japanese professor.
For more information, visit http://www.kwef.or.jp/orgp/orgp_info.html