Deadline: 21 May 2020
The ”la Caixa” Foundation has announced a call for applications for “Housing for Social Inclusion” to collaborate with organisations that offer comprehensive care in their programmes of residential inclusion to promote social inclusion and an independent lifestyle for people with disabilities or those in a socially vulnerable situation.
This call for applications aims to help overcome the housing challenges faced today by the most vulnerable people by promoting residential inclusion and independent living through comprehensive programs focusing on people to encourage empowerment and personal independence.
Areas of Action
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Temporary residential resources for people undergoing social inclusion.
- Temporary residential resources for people with a physical disability or mental disorder.
- 75% of the cost of the project:
- Up to €40,000 for projects presented by a single organisation.
- Up to €60,000 for projects presented jointly and via a partnership made up of two or more organisations.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- The entities that can be submitted to the call are:
- Non-profit entities
- Entities of the social economy whose main objective, explicitly indicated in their statutes, be it the social interest or social cohesion
- Public administrations or autonomous bodies
- The requirements for entities, both managers and partnerships, are:
- Be accredited in the Calls portal and designate a person responsible for the request management.
- Be registered in the corresponding administrative register, domiciled in Spanish territory, and develop the project presented in Spain.
- Have your own NIF.
- Have statutes and an age of one year from its constitution.
- In the case of delegations, they may be presented independently, provided that prove their formal, functional and organic autonomy:
- Being explicitly recognized in the statutes of the parent entity. Otherwise, must provide the supporting documentation, signed by a legal representative of the parent entity.
- Have autonomous operation with respect to the parent entity, with its own structure and own governance body, signed by a managerial position of the delegation.
- Have an own budget and differentiated from the parent entity, signed by a managerial position of the delegation.
- Have a minimum operating age as a delegation of one year.
For more information, visit https://obrasociallacaixa.org/en/la-caixa-foundation-call-for-applications-housing-social-inclusion