Deadline: 21 May 2020
The aim of this call is to support occupational insertion and improve the employability of the most vulnerable by promoting projects aimed at young people, those with a physical disability or mental disorder and people at risk of social exclusion, focusing on enhancing their skills and abilities in line with the needs of the region’s businesses to improve their chances of finding employment.
Areas of Action
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Training to improve employability.
- Promoting self-employability and empowering vulnerable groups.
- Support for job placement companies and Special Employment Centres.
75% of the cost of the project:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Up to €40,000 for projects presented by a single organisation.
- Up to €60,000 for projects projects presented jointly and via a partnership comprising two or more organisations.
- The entities that can be submitted to the call are:
- Non-profit entities;
- Entities of the social economy that, among its purposes indicated in its statutes, explicitly state as its main objective social interest or cohesion.
- Public administrations or autonomous bodies may not present themselves as project management entities in this call, but as a partnership entity of a social entity that presents the project as manager.
- The requirements for entities, both managers and partnerships, are:
- Be accredited in the Calls portal and designate a person responsible for the request management.
- Be registered in the corresponding administrative register, domiciled in Spanish territory,and develop the project presented in Spain.
- Have your own NIF.
- Have statutes and an age of one year from its constitution.
- In the case of delegations, they may be presented independently, provided that prove their formal, functional and organic autonomy:
- Being explicitly recognized in the statutes of the parent entity. Otherwise, must provide the supporting documentation, signed by a legal representative of the parent entity;
- Have autonomous operation with respect to the parent entity, with its own structure and own governance body, signed by a managerial position of the delegation;
- Have an own budget and differentiated from the parent entity, signed by a managerial position of the delegation;
- Have a minimum operating age as a delegation of one year.
For more information, visit https://obrasociallacaixa.org/en/la-caixa-foundation-call-applications-socio-occupational-insertion
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.