Deadline: 2 March 2020
With this call for applications, ”la Caixa” Foundation’s aim is to encourage projects that foster the promotion and comprehensive development of people in poverty or in a vulnerable situation in society.
This call for applications aims to help break the cycle of poverty by empowering young children and teenagers and supporting the family as the mainstay of socio-educational action, as well as promoting projects that support complete development and social inclusion among vulnerable people by enhancing their skills and promoting equal opportunities.
The Sustainable Development Goals (2030) include in their first action the End of the poverty, and on the basis of this objective the call to fight against poverty is centered children and social exclusion of vulnerable people.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
This raises two areas: first, the will to break the cycle of poverty by empowering children and adolescents and promoting the family as the core of the educational action, and secondly, the promotion of actions to facilitate integral development and the processes of social inclusion of vulnerable people, enhancing their capabilities and promoting equal opportunities.
Areas of Activity
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Social and educational development of children and vulnerable young people and their families
- Shares attention to early childhood;
- Social support educational activities, formal and informal, and personal skills and family;
- Psychotherapeutic and emotional care.
- Promoting social inclusion for people at risk of poverty and exclusion
- Basic social care;
- Psychosocial and emotional care, and personal empowerment;
- Community development processes for social inclusion of vulnerable people.
- The requested amount may not exceed 75% of the total project cost;
- Up to €40,000 for projects presented by a single organisation;
- Up to €60,000 for projects presented jointly and via a partnership made up of two or more organisations;
- The projects must have a duration of 12 months.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
The entities that may appear for the call are:
- Non-profit entities;
- Entities of the social economy that, among their purposes indicated in their statutes, explicitly state social interest or cohesion as its main objective;
- Public administrations or autonomous bodies may not present themselves as project management entities in this call, but as a partnership of a social entity that presents the project as a manager.
- The requirements for the entities, both management and partnerships, are:
- Be accredited in the Calls portal and designate a person responsible for the request management.
- Be registered in the corresponding administrative register, domiciled in Spanish territory, and develop the project presented in Spain.
- Have your own NIF.
- Have statutes and an antiquity of one year from its constitution.
- In the case of delegations, they may present themselves independently, provided that prove their formal, functional and organic autonomy:
- Being explicitly recognized in the statutes of the parent entity. Otherwise, they must provide documentation proving it, signed by a legal representative of the parent entity
- Have autonomous operation with respect to the parent entity, with its own structure and own government body, signed by a managerial office of the delegation.
- Have an own and differentiated budget of the parent entity, signed by a executive office of the delegation.
Have a minimum operating age as a delegation of one year.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
It will be assessed favorably:
- The technical and economic capabilities to develop the project;
- Criteria transparency, quality of management and governance governing body;
- Experience in carrying out similar projects to the actions covered by the competition and demonstrating that they have obtained positive results;
- The voluntary plan Of the entity;
- The demonstration that has a wide social base supporting their activities and working to increase it, by promoting awareness and social participation to publicize the challenges of the entity;
- The alignment of the principles of the entity with Sustainable Development Goals (2030).
How to Apply
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications online via the given website.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/2HfJsjL