Deadline: 15 June 2017
The LEAP-Agri is currently inviting consortia or private and public practitioners from four of the partner countries to submit project proposals for research and innovation in the countries concerned with an added value for the EU-AU partnership on food and nutrition security and sustainable agriculture (FNSSA).
- Sustainable intensification
- Agriculture and food systems for nutrition
- Expansion and improvement of agricultural markets and trade
The total funding of one project must be between € 300 000 and € 1,500 000 for a period of 36 months.
- Applications can be submitted by consortia of at least four partners from four of the countries participating in the call.
- At least 2 African institutions and 2 European institutions in different countries must be part of the consortium.
- Applicants must be eligible for funding according to the regulations of their respective national Funding Parties (FPs).
- Applicants can represent research and higher education entities, companies, and other legal entities such as NGOs, once again subject to institutional restrictions set by individual Funding Parties (FP).
- These project partners must be eligible for funding according to the regulations of their respective FPs, which are members of the Group of Funding Partners (GFP).
- The main applicant is as Consortium Project Coordinator (CPC) responsible for all contact with LEAP-Agri and for informing the other consortium partners about the selection result as well as for synchronising the project start with her/his partners.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply electronically using the PT-outline tool via given website.
- African countries: Algeria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Senegal, South Africa, Uganda
- European countries: Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, The Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Turkey
- International organisations: Italy
For more information, please visit LEAP-Agri Call for Proposals.