- The PLT proposal must contain the identification form in the English language (see attached), duly completed in its entirety and signed by the person authorized by the interested party, incl. her name in capital letters, possibly also with her seal.
- Be in accordance with the priorities of the Czech Republic’s policy, that is, of human rights support and transformation cooperation, specifically:
- support to civil society, including human rights defenders
- support for freedom of expression and access to information, including freedom of the media;
- support for equal and massive participation in politics and public affairs;
- support for the creation of institutions of a rule of law;
- support for equality and non-discrimination;
- Support for human rights on issues related to work and the environment.
- The duration of the project is a maximum of 9 months (estimated start date is February 1, 2021, to October 31, 2021)
- The project implementer should be a local non-profit institution, it should not be a grant for a large entity project.
*The project implementer should be a local non-profit institution, it should not be a grant for a large entity project.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/2EFAVZJ